The critix agree: there’s no better way to watch movies than at home on your computer! And if you’re watching movies at home on your computer, there’s no better choice than the 2010 romantic movie comedy Christmas Cupid!
Christmas Cupid is available to watch via Netflix Instant and stars a bunch of people you’ve never heard of.
Here’s what your fellow Netflix users are saying:
- “This is a movie based on alcohol and sleeping around–not for kids or teens. Acting was good.”
- “Chad Michael Murray’s face at around 49 minutes pretty much sums up the way I feel about this movie.”
- “Why would you want to mix a story that contains a good moral, with low-morality behavior for teens and young adults to watch?”
- “I let it play out so that I wouldnt have to see it popping up on movies that netflix wanted to remind me to finish watching.”
- “If you’re into movies with bad acting, this is the one for you!”
Looks like Christmas Cupid has shot its love arrow into all of its viewers!