Here at The Critics Agree, we’re quite used to being the ones who do the reviewing, so it was quite a turn of events to find ourselves being reviewed this afternoon. The lovely fan base of The Flop House (can we call you Floppers?) decided to review us in their Facebook group today, and had some lovely things to say:
- Alex R. gave us a “positive” review!
- Chuck W. had a lot of “praise”!
- Phil G. “‘raves'” about TCA!
- Kitty Q. describes “the delight I get from just looking at that” web site.
- Aimee M. thinks our site is “good.”
- Alex R. reiterated that he left with an “overwhelmingly positive” impression.
- Chad F. called us “so funny.”
- Ian W. shares a bit too much, though, noting that he “came” after browsing the site.
- Glen G. believes we deserve “a larger audience.” Right on!
- Gena R. calls us “good.”
- Cindy C. explains: “Their reviews are so ‘carefully’ written.” Thanks, Cindy! Always nice when people notice the effort.
- Christian B. gushes that we’re “obviously funny.”
- John S. exclaims, “!”
- Sarah H. says this “isn’t the ugly duckling” of the internet. Um, thanks!
- Justin B. proclaims that The Critics Agree is “a bunch of noise signifying nothing.”
- Kyle G. describes us as “bold.”
Flop House co-host Stuart Wellington seems to be the only one who dislikes The Critics Agree, calling the site “shit.” Oh well. We’ll survive with the 99% of love showered upon us today. Thanks a lot, Floppers.