The critics agree: there’s no better movie critic this month than Mike McGranaghan!
That’s right: for our third Critic of the Month award in 2014, we’re recognizing Mike McGranaghan of Aisle Seat. Mr. McGranaghan has all of the qualities we love in a critic: he loves movies and loves to write about them after viewing them!
In honor of his award-winning month of work, we wanted to share several of Mike’s movie recommendations with you from the past year. This should give you a sense of his impeccable taste:
- Mike loved Chlorine, noting that it featured “good actors.”
- McGranaghan also loved George Clooney’s latest film, raving: “The Monuments Men seems to be about everything except what it’s supposed to be about.”
- About The Outsider, he exclaimed: “It’s an okay picture.”
- Mike was spooked by Brightest Star, calling the horror film “terrifying.”
- Finally, Mr. McGranaghan encouraged all of his readers to pick up a copy of I, Frankenstein “at your local Hot Topic.”
As you can see, Mike McGranaghan has a broad taste in film. His palette is remarkable, and we recommend you keep tabs on him in the future. This critic is going places … aside from the movies, that is!
Congratulations, Mike, from all of us here at The Critics Agree!