The critics agree: the only thing more fun than listening to The Critics Agree: The Podcast is listening to any other movie podcast!
Today, we’re featuring the podcast The Critics Agree: The Podcast, which is hosted by tragedy writers John Farrell and Dick Klinger. They’re dumb, but we’re running out of movie podcasts to feature here.
Here’s what iTunes critics have to say about this popular show:
- Hankzoola raves, “Their comedy style is understated, but hilarious. A slow burn that’s well worth your time.”
- Zinc Saucier proclaims that it’s “Fun for all ages.”
- MikeBurns01 believe it’s “worth checking out if you like comedy.”
- george eliot the cat writes, “they were actually pretty funny.”
- We typically quote five reviews, but these losers don’t have enough to qualify. Maybe you should go give them a pity 5-star review.