The critics agree: the only thing more fun than listening to The Critics Agree: The Podcast is listening to any other movie podcast!
Today, we’re featuring the podcast On the Page: Screenwriting, which is hosted by professional script consultant Pilar Alessandra. The podcast is primarily aimed at an audience of failed novelists.
Here’s what iTunes critics have to say about this popular show:
- sadie220 raves, “her hungover friends … said it best: ‘The purpose of this podcsat is to promote Pilar.'”
- Toef gushes, “Next time, please actually try listening to a podcast before giving it a 5-star review.”
- C..M.. proclaims, “Pilar is a highly qualified script consultant … The guests are top notch, and worth paying for.”
- Juemad writes, “it would be nice to hear more of the male perspective.”
- MORON22 notes, “Maybe I heard a bad couple podcasts.”