The numbers agree: why are we so obsessed with numbers?
Seriously, have you ever considered how shallow it is that we report on box office numbers? OHHHH it’s such a big deal that film 1 beat film 2. WOWWWWW I can’t believe film 3 finished in 7th place. Toss off, you capitalist scum.
Think about how many animals are in need of rescuing. Go find one and bring it home right now and maybe then I’ll tell you how much fucking money Bears made at the box office, you piece of shit.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier ($26.6 million)
- Rio 2 ($22.5 million)
- Heaven is for Real ($21.5 million)
- Transcendence ($11.1 million)
- A Haunted House 2 ($9.1 million)
- Draft Day ($5.9 million)
- Divergent ($5.7 million)
- Oculus ($5.2 million)
- Noah ($5 million)
- God’s Not Dead ($4.8 million)