The critics agree: the only thing more fun than listening to The Critics Agree: The Podcast is listening to any other movie podcast!
Today, we’re featuring the podcast BMFCast. We typically like to let the iTunes critics do the talking, but we do have to dock these guys some points for having a typo in their title. We think it’s supposed to be Bad Movie Friends. But hey, don’t sweat it: happens to the best of us.
Here’s what iTunes critics have to say about this popular show:
- Ihateyou859 proclaims, “i would like this one better if the most obscure movies werent reviewed”
- jaypinkerton gushes, “I got REALLY tired of having to cross-reference with their website to figure out which ones I wanted to listen to.”
- FleaBeard calls the show “bad.”
- SuzJBailey agrees, describing the podcast as “bad.”
- Sanzee makes it a hat trick, explaining that the show is “bad.”