The critix agree: there’s no better way to watch movies than at home on your computer! And if you’re watching movies at home on your computer, there’s no better choice than the 2013 social and cultural documentary Inside: Chipotle!
Inside: Chipotle is available to watch via Netflix Instant and stars black beans, pico de gallo and guacamole.
Here’s what your fellow Netflix users are saying:
- “This is a one sided puff piece that would sit well in a Chipotle orientation meeting.”
- “Chipotle can do all of that but can’t manage to add some QUESO to the menu.”
- “Interesting but a little short! I was expecting a more detailed documentary but for a 21min doc it’s still good!”
- “Watched this, made me want a burrito from them. I have never gotten more sick from food in my life. The film is a better experience than actually eating there is.”
- “I don’t care for their food for the simple reason cilantro is in almost everything.”