The critix agree: there’s no better way to watch movies than at home on your computer! And if you’re watching movies at home on your computer, there’s no better choice than the 2013 food and travel documentary Inside: McDonald’s!
Inside: McDonald’s is available to watch via Netflix Instant and stars Ronald McDonald and Jason Alexander.
Here’s what your fellow Netflix users are saying:
- “I don’t know why they insist on trying to convince people it’s real meat.”
- “is funy cu zpeple thank it s bad but good?1! dn’tak e addvise frum theez pepple cuz thay dont now wthat good is”
- “This is 20 minutes of my life that I’ll never get back.”
- “This documentary does have a sensationalized effect to it but, honestly they did not lie about anything said. McDonald’s does use 100% beef, that does not mean the beef comes from the preferable areas of the cow.”
- “those computer flashy graphics were so annoying I stopped watching. The information was interested but, already having a headache from today’s heat, I don’t enjoy watching a ton of flash. To the creator of this film, people love watching people so film people eating McDonalds..no need for flash.”