The numbers agree: people love movies, and the movies love them right back!
I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of ranking movies based on how much money they make at the box office. This isn’t why we got into film. We got into film because we needed something to watch when mom went on all of those dates when we were kids.
Movies are inspirational. They deserve better than stupid numbers related to capitalism. With that being said, here are the box office rankings for this past weekend:
1. Fury — $Incredible
2. Gone Girl — $Amazing
3. The Book of Life — $Wonderful
4. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day — $Yay
5. The Best of Me — $Perfect
6. Dracula Untold — $Love
7. The Judge — $Marvelous
8. Annabelle — $Delightful
9. The Equalizer — $Glorious
10. The Maze Runner — $4.5 million