Keeping up with the latest and greatest can be an arduous task when dealing with a content juggernaut like The Critics Agree. It’s a fact our countless followers in the Twitterverse know all too well. Week after week, John and I tweet dozens of fantastic ideas for improving the quality of the movie-going experience, from theater enhancements to full-on movie pitches.
In an effort to make searching for our best material a little less daunting, we’re debuting a new feature here on the site called You’re Welcome, Hollywood! In it, we’ll compile a list of our favorite #YoureWelcomeHollywood tweets for your easy-reading pleasure. Here’s hoping our close pals in The Golden State are frequent visitors, because this stuff is a potential cash cow!*
- JK Rowling: The Movie #YoureWelcomeHollywood
- Prometheus Prequel #YoureWelcomeHollywood
- Fantasia re-release, but with new music. Good music. Music with words in it. #YoureWelcomeHollywood
- Picture-in-picture theatrical releases #YoureWelcomeHollywood
- Lobby US Department of Education to teach film adaptations of famous novels instead of the books themselves. #YoureWelcomeHollywood