The critics agree: there’s no better movie critic this month than Kids-In-Mind.com!
That’s right: for our March 2015 Critic of the Month, we’re recognizing Kids-In-Mind.com of Kids-In-Mind.com! Mr. and Mrs. Kids-In-Mind.com have all of the qualities we love in critics: they loves movies and love to talk about them after viewing them.
In honor of Kids-In-Mind.com’s award-winning month of work, we wanted to share several of their recommendations with you. This should give you a sense of their impeccable taste:
- They loved Wolf of Wall Street. Here’s a snippet of their rave review: “A man is shown nude and lying on his stomach on a table while a woman straddles his bare buttocks and places a burning a candle in his anus; the woman then drips hot wax on his back and he yells.”
- The site was also fond of 50 Shades of Grey, writing: “A woman lies nude on a bed and we see her shaved pubic area and vagina lips for a few seconds.”
- Kids-In-Mind.com had a lot of good things to say about Shame: “A man walks through a club where men are having sex and kissing and caressing each other (bare buttocks and chests are visible and one man is seen thrusting with another man); another man grabs the man and pulls him into a room, they kiss passionately and he moves down toward the man’s crotch as he moans, off-screen (implying oral sex).”
- Like many of us, Kids-In-Mind.com fell in love with festival darling Blue Is The Warmest Color: “A fully nude woman and a fully nude young woman have sex and we see them thrusting on each other, kissing and we hear them moaning and panting (bare breasts, buttocks, genitals, back and legs are seen). A woman and a young woman have sex and we see them fully nude (bare breasts, buttocks, abdomens, backs and legs are seen) kissing, thrusting and climaxing; we then see them lying together nude talking about sex and orgasms and then sleeping.”
- But they aren’t just fans of super serious films. They know how to have fun, too! Here’s an excerpt from their review of Piranha 3D: “Two silicone bags (the implication is that they are breast implants torn from a woman’s chest) float in water along with severed male genitalia; we see two fish fight over the male organ, and one swallows it and then spits it out (the image of the genitalia, bloody and deformed, fills the screen).”
As you can see, Mr. and Mrs. Kids-In-Mind.com have a broad taste in film. Their palette is remarkable, and we recommend you keep tabs on them in the future. This site is going places … aside from the movies, that is!
Congratulations, Kids-In-Mind.com, from all of us here at The Critics Agree!