The critics agree: there’s no better movie critic this month than Glenn Kenny!
That’s right: for our August 2015 Critic of the Month, we’re recognizing Glenn Kenny of Roger Ebert! Mr. Kenny has all of the qualities we love in a critic: he loves movies and loves to talk about them after viewing them.
In honor of Glenn Kenny’s award-winning month of work, we wanted to share several of his recommendations with you. This should give you a sense of his impeccable taste:
- Glenn called Ted 2 “funny.”
- He believes The D Train is made of “dry humor and merciless precision.”
- G.K. thinks Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb is “funny”!
- Mr. Kenny described Hot Pursuit as a “laugh-out-loud comedy.”
- Kenny raved that Ride Along was “funny” and “funny again”!
As you can see, Mr. Glenn has a broad taste in film. His palette is remarkable, and we recommend you keep tabs on him in the future. This critic is going places … aside from the movies, that is!
Congratulations, Glenn Kenny, from all of us here at The Critics Agree!