The numbers agree: this is heavy.
Okay, that title is a little misleading. This isn’t really a post about Back to the Future. We’ve just been seeing tons of articles about it and didn’t want to miss out on something important. Then again, if we want to maintain our integrity as film bloggers, we should probably deliver something BTTF-related, right?
Let’s try this: in honor of Mary Steenburgen’s birthday or whatever, here’s our best guess at the FUTURE box office results for October 16-18, 2035!
- Goosebumps 2 — $23,500,000
- The Martian 2 — $21,500,000
- Bridge of Spies 2 — $15,380,000
- Crimson Peak 2 — $12,850,000
- Hotel Transylvania 7 — $12,250,000