The critics agree: there’s no better film critic this month than Katie Walsh!
That’s right, for our October 2015 Critic of the Month, we’re recognizing Katie “agrees with the Tomatometer 77% of the time” Walsh! Katie has all of the qualities we love in a critic: she loves movies and loves writing about them!
In honor of her award-winning month of work–and Halloween!–we’re sharing several of Katie’s favorite scary movies with you:
- Katie absolutely loves Sinister 2: “This…movie…good.”
- She calls The Green Inferno “truly scary” and “suspenseful.”
- Katie thinks body horror gross-out Fantastic Four is “edgy.” We still prefer the original, but to each their own!
- She says Hotel Transylvania 2 is “a classic.”
- And it looks like Katie is recommending something called The Little Death in this Twitter picture. We’re assuming it’s a horror movie.
As you can see, Katie has a broad taste in film. Her palette is remarkable, and we recommend you keep tabs on her in the future. This critic is going places…aside from the movies, that is!
Congratulations, Katie Walsh, from all of us here at The Critics Agree!