The critics agree: there’s no better film critic this month than Katie Walsh!
That’s right, for our October 2015 Critic of the Month, we’re recognizing Katie “agrees with the Tomatometer 77% of the time” Walsh! Katie has all of the qualities we love in a critic: she loves movies and loves to write about them after watching them.
In honor of her award-winning month of work–and Halloween!–we’re sharing several of Katie’s favorite scary movies with you:
- Katie absolutely loves Sinister 2: “This … movie … good.”
- She calls The Green Inferno “truly scary” and “suspenseful.”
- Katie thinks body horror gross-out Fantastic Four is “edgy.” We still prefer the original, but to each his own!
- She says Hotel Transylvania 2 is “a classic.”
- And it looks like Katie is recommending something called The Little Death in this Twitter picture. We’re assuming it’s a horror movie.
As you can see, Katie has a broad taste in film. Her palette is remarkable, and we recommend you keep tabs on her in the future. This critic is going places … aside from the movies, that is!
Congratulations, Katie Walsh, from all of us here at The Critics Agree!