The critics agree: there’s no better film critic this month than the guy who sat next to me when I saw Joy!
That’s right, for our December 2015 Critic of the Month, we’re recognizing (I think his name was) Brian from today’s 10:20 a.m. screening of Joy at the Regal in Moorestown, NJ. He has all of the qualities we love in a critic: he loves movies and loves to talk about them while watching them.
In honor of his award-winning two hours of work, we’re sharing several of his recommendations with you:
- Brian (or maybe it was Ryan) raved about American Hustle: “Dude, Jen looked so hot in that. Like crazy hot.”
- He loved David O. Russell’s Silver Linings Playbook too, noting: “That’s when I fell in love with her.”
- Ryan described House at the End of the Street as “The movie blew, but she looked hot.”
- He called Winter’s Bone: “That title is misleading.”
- And even though Brian isn’t much of a comic book fan, he had only good things to say about X-Men: First Class: “I’d fuck Rose Byrne, marry Jen, kill January Jones.”
As you can see, Brian has a broad taste in film. His palette is remarkable, and we recommend you see a movie with him. Preferably one starring Jennifer Lawrence.
Congratulations, Bryan, from all of us here at The Critics Agree!